Thursday, July 7, 2011

"30 Days of Gaming" (11-15)

          I've been a bad blogger, but in my defense it's not like I have a real audience. So I'll get around to the week or so that I missed sometime soon, possibly tonight if I'm not doing anything. Anyway, this is the third part of a six part series, as usual here is the link in case you want to participate.


Day 11 (July 3) - Gaming system of choice

           This is one of several seemingly simple questions that I have a hard time giving a simple answer. The system that I currently play the most on is the Xbox 360, but I should probably mention that I couldn't even remember for sure which letters were capitalized. I'm not a huge fan of the 360 if you can't tell. It's a half-finished system and most of the games are half-finished (bugs, glitches, crashes, etc.). That's the state of the industry right now, sure, but I've never seen it as bad as I see it on this system. I only really have a 360 because it was a cheap way to play most of the third party games that Nintendo apparently decided not to let me play on their godawful system. So by default I guess you could say that the Xbox 360 is my game system of choice, but if I had a choice it probably wouldn't be.

          Based on the admittedly limited time I've spent playing games on the PS3, it seems like a higher grade system than Microsoft's. If I had my choice of current gen consoles then I would likely go with the PS3, although I'd only buy a Sony system pre-owned after seeing the crap they pull. More than anything, I'd like to give PC gaming a real shot, but that's not going to happen for a very long time. So basically, the game system I play the most is the Xbox 360, but the system I'd like to play more of is PS3.


Day 12 (July 4) - A game everyone should play

           [taking a minute to herp]

No comments:

Post a Comment